Recent Posts

loading...

About Myself


Write in English about ‘Yourself’
(Write at least 100 words. Do not write your name!)
ABOUT MYSELF
I am a Cambodian boy. My Name is great name but I do Not want to tell you. I Am eighteen years old. I live at the countryside. I have six siblings, two sisters and four brothers. My two brothers are older than I am and one brother is younger than I am. Whereas my oldest sister is twenty years old, so she is older than I am. One sister is younger than me. My dad is a teacher and my mom is a housewife. She works at home. I love them very much. I go to a school near my home. It is very large school. I learn English, Mathematics and science in my school. Of all the lessons, I like English the most. As for sport, I like playing the few games such as volleyball, football and badminton. But I like volleyball the most. Finally, when I grow up I wish to be an English lecture. I hope I will get my wish.


About Myself About Myself Reviewed by Kavei on 11:37 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Sports Videos

Powered by Blogger.
https://ads.codes/?ref=2558