Recent Posts

loading...

My Girlfriend

“Describe of a person you like the most. (Write about 150 words).” 

 MY GIRLFRIEND


 I love here because she is kind, gentle, rich and beautiful. First, her kindness captures my mind. You know, she always helps anyone if she possibly can. Second, she is a good – mannered girl. In Fact, She is very polite, respectful, and obedient to her parents and old people. Third, she lives in the top of luxury. Surprisingly, her father is a minister who can earn a lot of money. Anyway, although she is well-off, she is no modest. Last of all, her beauty really captivates me. Admittedly, she looks like the angle from heaven. In concluding, she is the best of all for me due to the above-mentioned reason.

My Girlfriend My Girlfriend Reviewed by Kavei on 2:36 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Sports Videos

Powered by Blogger.
https://ads.codes/?ref=2558