Recent Posts

loading...

MY FAMILY

Write about your living and siblings in family.
(Write one paragraph at least 100 words).
                                        MY FAMILY
My family is not small and big. There are only eight members in my family. They are my father, my mother, my two older brothers, one younger brother, older sister, younger sister and I. My dad is a teacher. He is sixty-six years old. My mother is a housewife. She works at home. She is a few years younger than my father. My oldest sister is a farmer. My younger sister is a housewife, too. She is married. She has two kids. My younger brother is a hairdresser and I am a teacher. I go to school every day. Everyone in my family is good and happy. My dad and mom love us very much. They buy many things for us. Sometime they take us to the tourism sites. They also tell us many interesting stories. Sometime they help us in our work and studies. In short, I love my family very much.
MY FAMILY MY FAMILY Reviewed by Kavei phkorlann on 10:51 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Sports Videos

Powered by Blogger.
https://ads.codes/?ref=2558