Recent Posts

loading...

MY BEST FRIENDS

Write about your best friends who have studied together in one class at high school or secondary school.
(Write one paragraph at least 150 words).

                                                       MY BEST FRIENDS
 I have many friends both at school and outside. Of more than the dozen friends that I actually have, two of them are my shut friends. They are my classmates. Both of them are very helpful when I am in doubt in my studies. One of them always happen to be the first – boy in class and he really takes a lot of pain to assist Maine in understanding things I don't apprehend. He also helps me in doing my homework. Beside this, he spends money on food for me in the school. He likes me and I like him, too. And one more friend is my second best friend. He helps me in my study of the English Language. He knows English a lot. He tells me when I forget some words. Sometimes, he comes to my house and spends a few hours in explaining difficult word words which I do not understand. He is an honest man and I like him very much. I hope everybody of my age will agree with me. In sum, remember the proverb. A man is understood by his friends. It's means that we are able to choose a man is good or bad from the friends with whom he mixes.

MY BEST FRIENDS MY BEST FRIENDS Reviewed by Kavei phkorlann on 9:56 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Sports Videos

Powered by Blogger.
https://ads.codes/?ref=2558